Insul-Foam Services provides spill safety and containment of chemicals preventing leakage and environmental contamination.
Polyurethane elastomeric linings provide excellent performance in immersion service while being more versatile than conventional sheet systems. These 100% solids are abrasion-resistant membranes and have an excellent adhesion and a low-perm rating that prevents degradation of the substrate from chemicals or water.
- Leak-proof membranes for chemical storage and/or for underground dump sites to prevent leakage or spills of liquid waste or toxic products
- Corrosion proof protection for steel storage tanks, underground pipes, silos, ducts, boats and bridges
- Waterproofing and protecting walls, ceilings and roofs
- Impervious membrane for tunnels, dykes, ponds, concrete basins, septic tanks and reservoirs
- Anti-abrasion protective membranes for mining equipment, crushers, truck beds, sand and salt spreaders and heavy machinery
- Sealant for cracks in metal, pavement or concrete
- Protective encapsulations for polyurethane and polystyrene foams
- Approved by Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Approved for drinkable water systems (BNQ)
- Resistant to high abrasion, impact and chemicals
- Fast curing – can be walked on in 30 seconds
- Has no odour, VOCs or solvents
- Can be applied to any thickness in a single application
- Has a service temperature from -30F to +350F
- Is flexible and will resist cracking due to substrate movement
- Bonds to a wide variety of substrates and is easily repaired when damaged
- Resists thermal shock
Browse through our gallery to view a sampling of the work we’ve done for our clients.